2012年6月9日星期六

nfl bears jersey This is discrimination against me

I nodded my head, I know His Holiness is what I want to prove himself again.
Was about to pick up the papers, and suddenly I emerge an idea, since it is the English selection test, why would I participate? This is discrimination against me, which in itself is based on trust.
Pause for a moment, Ding said: No matter what, this paper is to do given, except his elderly want to embarrass me out of the subject beyond the scope of high school English, and the river to swim across. Scholar who for three days, when admiration, my old things have been for so long, now I have been greatly different.
Quiet up office, the two young teachers also stopped to talk, small teacher sat down opposite me,michael jordan bulls jersey, he opened an English language magazine, leaning down in the wide-backed chair, cross legs, quite leisurely, but his eyes swept over my body from time to time.
I am sitting position, his original office space on the desk,nfl bears jersey, clean-up clean, leaving a big open space, all relevant information with the English, far on the corner of the table, it seems we English teacher has long been ready for this test, I been trying to also become obvious.
Looked at the papers in front of a few questions, confident smile hung up my face, this level of multiple choice questions and is easy for me.
Time passes little by little, time is too soon, I do question the very fast.

没有评论:

发表评论