2012年6月5日星期二

air jordan shoes that a little worried

...
health this guy to replace the position I have been the immediate future this show is even more perfect ... Even my own mind could not help but have distorted thinking, I do not know the others to face such a scenario will Zuoheganxiang, but I was unable to control the distortion of their own heart, which for me is a crazy journey, in that moment even with these two guys before the Wu Jian and Wang Han and grievances are in my heart, in the situation of such a ridiculous manner, is the only way to almost a cruel and despicable idea to make me feel a little real and extremely The fun ...
go, and the first meet is Jing Xue beautiful and rich with soulful eyes, the girl in his eyes, that a little worried, so my heart again tremor ...
, of course, that touch of the familiar, familiar to the as if to himself and his originally knew them, in general, since last night I first met the boy, eyes that never from the mind to dissipate over ...
In the crowd stunned, I calmly walked down the podium, a short sentence, and even ready to give you applause, I have nothing to performance, for me, the arrival of this life is done an onlooker, a hide in a corner quietly wait for the spectators all naturally occurring ...
Finally, in accordance with the results just improvise and enrollment, the class teacher to specify a temporary class committee, Wu Jian has naturally become a class of provisional squad, Yu Fei is the vice squad, Xue Jing actually mixed study members When this The performance is really amazing enough.
feel a bit ashamed of, seems to come back from Guangdong, I should find a psychiatrist,air jordan shoes, or else go on like this

没有评论:

发表评论