2012年7月2日星期一

oakley sunglasses said

To. The urging of the broadcasting of the airport, looked only single shadow Zhangle Yao, thought of her loneliness in the United States could not help but burst of sorrow and grief my heart I then did not say and tried to force gave her a hug. Then lift the luggage,oakley sunglasses, the first not returning went to the test port.
On the plane along the way, although I did not look back, but was able to clearly feel Zhangle Yao still stood far from the visual to my departure until sitting in the plane through the portholes of the plane, I can still see her that The lone figure in the airport windows gradually disappeared with increasing distance.
More than 10 hours of flight and transit, I went back to Shanghai after the plane I do not have to notify any person, did not immediately return home, I do not want to mention plastered the the aviation label luggage so ran home, you know, I'm said to have business trip, ah, so home security expose leather, their endless review some out of the airport, taxi to Hongqiao Hotel, looking for a room and the parents the rest down and sleep until the next afternoon, this vigor, carrying luggage torn off all the labels face-lift back home.
Because now is the working hours during the day, the parents are not home, I start with the luggage, took out some things re-stuffed in another bag, put away the baggage, and back to a clothes, left the house went out, first go watermelon hotel.
Back? package things to put on the coffee table,oakley sunglasses, facing the small watermelon, said: , in the end, Lok Yiu understand my mind, these men with the things I like most, the time to thank her for me. Tao.
Small watermelon smile to put away the things, sitting next to me, handed a cigarette over and asked: I silently nodded, and lit the cigarette smoke, and said:

没有评论:

发表评论