2012年5月16日星期三

mj basketball shoes people grow up

Unrelated things ... wordy point, please understand,mj basketball shoes!
I grew up in Harbin,air jordan retro 13, northeast, who had been singing sword cut off the head of the devils ..., listening to the history teacher resentment called Japanese pirates, devils, looking at the reports and exhibitions such as the 731 class; but that does not the influence of my childhood in Japan, I remember small, the most desirable places in the Classmates column, I fill in all Japan.
At that time felt the Japanese animated film looks good, easy to use small appliances in Japan, even Japanese ninja and kendo master, my idol was holding a wooden stick to imitate the experience of the Japanese chop sword, I have memories fresh. Gradually, people grow up, have the opportunity to hear to see more things about Japan, the middle of course the history of that period not less, in Japan's perception of China, the Japanese economy is strong, and often can hear a friendly neighbor, the narrow strip of water and the like publicity.
It can be said, quite a long period of time, I did not in Japan any mentally alert and hostility; even, we can say is yearning for a little flatter and I certainly heard of the Nanjing Massacre, 731 bacteria Force, Port Arthur Holocaust and countless Japanese history of aggression; However, I have always believed that those who have passed, and remember you can, why should take the hold where? bilateral friendly and not very good? these and This generation of Japanese, it does not matter If the idea.
2000, I came from Harbin, northeast of Shanghai, the life of a foreign land, gave me more exposure to different people and things, but also gives me an opportunity to be able to deeper thinking some of the problems.
First came to Shanghai, some people heard I was from Harbin, and often ask questions like: Do you hate Japan? Time, I will tell him the identity of the Northeast: Northeast people hate the Japanese, they invaded us ; but specific, let me say I hate him? I do not tell, because when I have the impression, I do not have any emotional accumulated when he says, but for the level of moral and well-deserved these.
One night of the winter of 2000 when I and a few good friends in the Fudan beside a cartoon pub (Le Jingyi open comic) over night. That pub to be regarded as a minor celebrity in Shanghai, which are Japanese comics and other books, the atmosphere made well.
At this time, next came a waiter, head of the Department of turban, very respectful in next asked: Sir, can talk about? We are delighted to welcome him, of course, the first sentence is the courtesy to ask. one you Where are you from ah? His answer is very clever: Where are unimportant, where I am is where people, you think I am where Pathwalker?, and then he asked: Which know cutting in Shanghai dialect? Listen to a friend said he was Cantonese, using Guangdong as saying: Zhiwu you know Ga?, northern tones of Mandarin Beijing dialect, and then said to me: You said what? because of his looks and demeanor, we unanimously guess he Japanese, he was noncommittal, we smiled and said: this is not important, I asked you a question please? He borrowed a pen and paper to us, then it stared at me and said: You are the Northeast , I asked you a place you know? and then on the paper flow

没有评论:

发表评论